I have a separate Twitter account for posting Lineage 2 stuff @L2HealerTips
Here are my posts on L2. If you want to know what that is, read below the list.
- How to Heal (Which Skills to use) for Newbies
- The Clan: Oddity
- Dual Class, Sub Class and Revelation Skills for Aerore
- Tips for newbies Aerore to Awakening
- The 7 Signs Quest after GoD
- The Path to the Real Lineage II - Part 2
- LF a Dream Clan/CP
- The Chronicles of Delecta 001
- Tips for Healers 03: Macros
- Tips For Healers 02: on PR
- List of all L2 Commands for Macros
- Dreams Come True or on Real Mentoring
- Tips for Healers 01: Sustain
- Breaking News: Blocked Countries in L2
- How to Choose a Clan
- Best Healer (Aeore) Class
- The Secrets of Dimensional Chests
- Lineage 2 Best Class in 2016-2017
- Lineage 2 Addiction, Hostility and Psychology
- L2 Macros - A Whole New "Helios" World
- The Pailaka Quests
- The Ultimate Zaken Guide
- The Path to the Real Lineage II
- Misa Location (Freya Quest)
- 7 Signs Quest: How to Pass Through The Guards of Dawn
Lineage II is an exceptional role playing game played with others online.
It’s played in a fantasy world where you develop a unique character with magical abilities to combat. At the same time you explore the world and complete heroic assignments. Most players are organized in clans, where also the fun part of the game starts. In a clan, players help each other defeat great enemies, monsters or fight with other clans to win a castle.
The game has obvious influences by the DnD game mechanics as do others that came after it (World of Warcraft and more). The artistic style of Lineage II however, is what sets it apart from other games, it is highly aesthetic, at least for the computer era they were created!
This game was originally developed by NCSoft in 2003. Through the years, I played mostly on private but also on the official server. After a lot of searching and experimentation, I ended up playing the new and greatly improved chronicle of L2 at the Zaken server (Official NCsoft). It is by far the best version of the game right now and highly recommended to all l2 fans.